Sunday 19 August 2012

Swimin' With Solene

Anyone who's a fan on our facebook page will have seen a lot of these already. Frankly I think they're fantastic and well worth looking at time and time again. I'd wanted to work with Solene for ages. She lives in Norwich where I went to uni and out paths had met a few times towards the end of my final year there. I LOVED my time in that fine city......
Anyway, she's a beauty, and a sweetheart and finally the right chance came up to get her modelling for Lady K Loves. Sadly I didn't go to Norwich for the day of the shoot, I haven't been back for years but another shoot with this lil' lady might be the prefect excuse for a visit.

Solene's wearing our Sindy swimsuit in Hawaiian print and brown and Double Cutie Bikini in emerald.












2 comments:

  1. She is a hot Mama!
    That bathing suit is heavenly amor.
    beos

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're down at @thewell, thinking that your swimwear looks incredible, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete