Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Canteen Part 2

So a little while ago I blogged about The Canteen which you can read here.

We loved it so much we went down there to do a little shoot, with Holly Matthews, and Jodie-Leigh Wild, (yes of Le Wild jeans fame).

The aim was to get some lovely photo's of our new embroidered cardigans in situ rather than on our rather scary looking mannequin.

Currently I have behind the scene's photo's which you can follow on the pinterest board aptly named 'Behind The Scenes'. I think Jodie was mid-laugh and in the middle of us mucking about.....and then my phone battery died so there's not much to offer currently. But just wait, the final photo's will be beautiful.

It was a lot of fun, everyone at The Canteen was extremely hospitable and helpful and I'm really looking forward to seeing the final photo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment